Byker Wall > 20160.01.10.tif
20160.01.10.tif 
 Regent House seen through the Campanile Trinity College University Dublin Eire 
 Keywords: Seen from Library Square The Regent House building has been much altered over the years The current structure is attributed to Theodore Jacobson On the right is the portico of the Chapel and on the left the portico of the Theatre both by Sir William Chambers in 1774 The Campanile is by Sir Charles Lanyon 1852 Ireland Irish old grand neo classical many windows grey tall high multi storey green quadrangle quad place of learning further education scene over Portland stone style of architecture building dome folly statue monument arch archway architect

© Leslie Garland Pictures
image reference:
20160.01.10.tif

start slideshow forward one image back one image

Photographer: Leslie Garland
Collection: Byker Wall
Filename:
20160.01.10.tif
Upload Date: - unknown -
Photo Size: 2.7 MB; 3563x4858 pixels
Preview:
  comp 425 x 580

Caption:

Regent House seen through the Campanile Trinity College University Dublin

Eire
Keywords: Seen from Library Square The Regent House building has been much altered over the years The current structure is attributed to Theodore Jacobson On the right is the portico of the Chapel and on the left the portico of the Theatre both by Sir William Chambers in 1774 The Campanile is by Sir Charles Lanyon 1852 Ireland Irish old grand neo classical many windows grey tall high multi storey green quadrangle quad place of learning further education scene over Portland stone style of architecture building dome folly statue monument arch archway architect